# Dots Help Center
Here you'll find a collection of How-To articles and guides to help you get started with Dots. Dots is a modern visualization and reporting tool to help nonprofits connect their data from multiple sources to visualize and make results reporting easier. Dots is built and supported by the team at Hikaya. (opens new window)
Some of the key features of Dots are:
- Import data sets from external sources.
- Perform cleaning and scheduling operations to keep your data up to date.
- Visualize your data in map layers using our interactive mapping portal.
- Create charts and tables to save them on a dashboard to share with others.
- Author narrative reports with data generated from your data sets.
Have a use case that you'd like to see if Dots can help with? Contact us at: [email protected]
Looking for a tutorial?
Check out our blog post Tutorial: Visualizing giraffe population using a point map (opens new window) where we walk through creating map layers with an open data set.
Not finding what you need? Get in touch with our team directly at: [email protected]