# Create an organization workspace
Getting started with Activity takes about 10 minutes. Let us walk you through it.
# Create a program portfolio
Once you're logged in, click on
Workflows > Program and then click on
+ Program. Give your program a name, select sectors and its start and end date.
Once saved, you can edit and add more information about your program by clicking on the program's name.
# Add projects
Next you might want to breakdown your program into projects. Click on
Workflows > Project and then click on
+ Project. Add your project's name and relate it to your newly created program.
Once saved, you can edit and add more information about your project by clicking on the project's name.
# Manage indicators
Now with your program and projects created, you might want to start defining indicators to help you track program's performance.
- Manage Objectives (opens new window)
- Manage Indicators (opens new window)
- Manage Target Periods (opens new window)
- Manage Disaggregations (opens new window)
- Manage Results (opens new window)
# Manage project components
- Manage Contacts (opens new window)
- Manage Documents (opens new window)
- Manage Sites (Locations) (opens new window)
- Manage Stakeholders (opens new window)
# Explore Reports
With data coming through, go to
Reports > Dashboards you can take a look at reports to give you an overview of your program's progress through a series of charts. Further reading can be found here on Indicator Reports (opens new window)